Guided Learning Hours
A minimum of 3 guided learning hours are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
There is no formal examination for this course but candidate participation during the course is essential for certification. On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Introduction to Customer Service Skills certificate.
- To state the three most important customer service skills
- To realise the benefits of questioning and listening
- To recognise the importance of effective customer service
- What is customer service?
- Who are your customers?
- Three ways we communication with our customers and the importance and impact of each
- Questioning techniques and listening skills – How to maximise them and why?
- Delivering great customer service
- 3 A’s – Attitude, Appearance and Approach