Guided Learning Hours
A minimum of 6 guided learning hours are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
There is no formal examination for this course but candidate participation in the activities during the course is essential for certification. On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a Housekeeping Skills for Managers certificate.
- Market Position
- Standard Setting
- Public Areas
- Scheduling Housekeeping Procedures
- Managing and Maintaining Resources
- Training the Team to Meet Standards
- Monitoring Standards and Providing Feedback
- Identifying and Implementing Areas for Improvement
- What’s New in Housekeeping