Guided Learning Hours
A minimum of 6 guided learning hours are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
There is no formal examination for this course but candidate participation during the course is essential for certification. On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Delivering Great Service certificate.
Importance of Great Service
- Why service is so important
- Great service companies and practices of their front-line staff
- Key service statistics
- Service that creates loyalty
- The Customer Service Journey
- Service hits!
The Service Professional
- Language and behaviours of a service professional
- Service guidelines for great service delivery
- The power of communications – 7 seconds!
- You make the difference
- Confidence Building
Handling Difficult Customers
- Service recovery
- 5 steps from anger to loyalty
- Saying “no” but still building loyalty
Service Action Plan
- Your commitment to making great service happen within your organisation