Guided Learning Hours
Approximately 20 – 40 minutes are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions. Learners will receive a Highfield e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.
- The definition of fraud
- Different types of fraud
- Legislation relevant to fraud
- The consequences of fraud for individuals, businesses and organisations
- The facts that explain how and why fraud occurs
- Circumstances that increase the likelihood of fraud occurring
- Fraud risk management
- Creating a zero-tolerance culture
- Anti-fraud policies
- Preventing and detecting fraud
- Fraud investigation