Guided Learning Hours
Approximately 70 minutes are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
A short test concludes each module. A passmark of 70% for each module is required to successfully pass the course.
- What is Equality and Diversity?
- Equality and Diversity Legislation
- What do we Mean by Discrimination
- Promoting Diversity
- Links Between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
- Stereotypes, Prejudices and Discrimination
- Institutional Discriminations
- Valuing Others
- Resistance to Feedback
- Course Summary