Guided Learning Hours
A minimum of 3 guided learning hours are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
There is no formal examination for this course but candidate participation during the course is essential for certification. On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Introduction to Communication Skills certificate.
- To demonstrate appropriate face to face communication skills
- To realise the benefits of listening
- To recognise the importance of good attitude
- Are you communicating?
- Three ways we communication and the importance and impact of each
- Perception – Why does this matter?
- Listening skills – How to maximise them and why?
- 3 A’s – Attitude, Appearance and Approach