Guided Learning Hours
A minimum of 4 guided learning hours are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
There is no formal examination for this course but candidate participation during the course is essential for certification. On successful completion of this course, you will receive an Eating Out certificate.
- To demonstrate appropriate face to face communication skills
- To realise the benefits of listening
- To recognise the importance of good attitude
- Welcome and introductions
- Types of food outlet and service experience
- What to do during service
- How to behave considerately when eating out – ten steps
- What to do after service