Guided Learning Hours
A minimum of 3 guided learning hours are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
There is no formal examination for this course but candidate participation in the activities during the course is essential for certification. On successful completion of this course, candidates will receive an Introduction to Food Service Skills certificate.
- To increase both skill and confidence in serving at a table
- To demonstrate ability in carrying plates, serving and clearing tables
- To match food accompaniments
- Table settings – how to set a table to the industry standard
- Taking customer orders utilising menus
- How to carry three and more plates
- How to serve a table
- How to clear a table
- The accompaniment game