On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Write specific objectives and measure achievement of the objectives
- Be able to design and conduct a training session using instructional techniques and appropriate visual aids
- State benefits of alternative learning methods and recognise situations where they could be employed
Delegates are asked to prepare a 5-minute presentation on a subject of any choice to present during the course.
Guided Learning Hours
A minimum of 6 guided learning hours are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
Candidates will be observed delivering a five-minute presentation and will be assessed based on the key concepts of the programme. Candidates will also observe and provide feedback on the other group members’ presentations. On successful completion of this course, you will receive a Trainer Training certificate.
- Role of Training in the Organisation
- Learning Process
- Planning of a Training Session
- Developing a Training Session
- Question Technique
- Consolidating a Training Session
- Visual Aids