Guided Learning Hours
Approximately 75 minutes are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
A short test concludes each module. A passmark of 70% for each module is required to successfully pass the course.
- About the Course
- What is Customer Service
- The Goals of Customer Service
- Discovering and Understanding Customer Needs
- Delivering Maximum Levels of Customer Service
- Making Customers Feel Great from the Start
- Communication Skills
- Non-verbal Communication and Body Language
- Dealing with Customer Complaints