DG Training accepts ITA funding for many of THEIR COURSES AND TRAINING PACKAGES
What are Individual Training Accounts (ITAs)?
A Skills Development Scotland Individual Training Account (ITA) is money for you to put towards the costs of employability-focussed learning or training.
What can they be used for?
Eligible applicants could receive up to £200 towards a single training course. There are loads of course geared towards helping you get a job or progress in your career. Many of DG Training’s Courses and Training Packages are approved for ITA funding.
Who are They For?
You could be eligible for an ITA if you are:
- Aged 16 or over
- Living in Scotland
- Currently in, or actively seeking work
- Not undertaking training through the Employability Fund
- Not undertaking a Foundation, Modern or Graduate Level Apprenticeship
- Not participating in the Community Jobs Scotland programme
- In receipt of an income of £22,000 per year or less, or are on certain benefits
How to apply for an ITA with DG Training
- Click on the link
- Browse through our approved courses and packages to find one that is right for you
- Click on the Apply for Funding button
- Complete the online application form
- We will contact you with further details