Guided Learning hours
Approximately 120 minutes are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
A short test concludes each module. A passmark of 70% is required to successfully pass the course.
On successful completion of the online course, candidates will be assigned access to the ETA Awards Online Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment exam. Candidates then log into the exam page where they will be presented with instructions and exam rules. Candidates must present their ID before starting the exam.
- Hazards, Risk Assessments and Controls
- Slips, Trips, Falls and Working at Height
- Manual Handling
- Plant, Machinery and Noise
- Respiratory Risks
- Fire, Electrical and Gas Safety
- Chemicals and Other Onsite Hazards
- Vehicles, PPE and General Safety
- Your Pathway to Your CSCS Card