Guided Learning hours
Approximately 6 – 9 hours are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions. Learners will receive a Highfield e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.
- Introduction to Health and Safety
- Accidents and Injuries
- Legal Responsibilities
- Risk Assessment
- Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Use Equipment Safely
- Fire Safety
- Ergonomics and Manual Handling
- Measuring and Monitoring Performance
- The Role of Line Managers and Supervisors