Guided Learning Hours
Approximately 115 minutes are required for this course.
Form of Assessment
A short test concludes each module. A passmark of 70% for each module is required to successfully pass the course.
- Introduction to Paediatric First Aid
- Planning and Preparation
- Essential First Aid Knowledge and Skills
- Basic Life Support
- Fractures and Head Injuries
- Shock, Bleeding and Dressing Wounds
- Specific Medical Conditions
- Minor Injuries
- First Aid Documentation and First Aid Kits