Guided Learning Hours
The course duration of 60 minutes is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.
Form of Assessment
A short test concludes each module. A passmark of 70% for each module is required to successfully pass the course.
- Premises Licence
- Personal Licences and Club Premises Certificates
- Dealing with Licensing Authorities
- Types of Businesses Selling Alcohol
- Representations and Mandatory Conditions
- Licensing Authority Powers
- Children and Under 18s
- Responsibility in Alcohol Retailing
The SCPLH (Scotland) and APLH (England and Wales) are statutory training qualifications for individuals applying for a personal licence in Scotland, England and Wales. DG Training offer a number of personal licence courses for individuals working in the licensed trade including refresher and re-qualification training.