Complaints and Grievance Procedure
At DG Training we strive to develop and maintain positive relationships with At DG Training we strive to develop and maintain positive relationships with candidates and their employers. However, we recognise that there may be times when individuals feels aggrieved and may wish to complain about matters other that assessment decisions (which are handled through the appeals procedure). In these instances, please follow the procedures as outlined below:
- An informal complaint or grievance can be registered verbally to Louise Ramsay within 7 working days of the event.
- Formal complaints should be in submitted in writing to Louise Ramsay within 14 working days of the event.
- Receipt of the complaint will be acknowledged by telephone or email within 24 hours of receipt.
- Those involved in the complaint will have the right to attend a meeting to express their views in person.
- Louise Ramsay will consider the complaint and inform the complainant of the outcome in writing within 10 working days.
- If the complaint cannot be satisfactorily resolved by Louise Ramsay, an independent third party will be appointed by DG Training. Their decision will be final.
- If candidates are not satisfied with DG Training’s response to their complain, the complaint can be escalated to the relevant Awarding Body/Organisation – REHIS, SQA or Highfield.
- If candidate do not receive a satisfactory resolution from the Awarding Body/Organisation, the complaint can be escalated further to the relevant Qualification Regulator – SQA Accreditation.
- SQA Accreditation is unable to overturn assessment decisions or academic judgements in accordance with Principle 17 of the SQA Accreditation Regulatory Principles (2021)
DG Training – E: email@example.com T: 01387 256 116 M: 07711 744 332
REHIS – E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0131 229 2968