Complaints and Grievance Procedure
At DG Training we strive to develop and maintain positive relationships with candidates and their employers. However, we recognise that there may be times when individuals feels aggrieved and may wish to complain about matters other that assessment decisions (which are handled through the appeals procedure). In these instances, please follow the procedures as outlined below:
- An informal complaint or grievance can be registered verbally to Louise Ramsay within 7 working days of the event.
- Formal complaints should be in submitted in writing to Louise Ramsay within 14 working days of the event.
- Receipt of the complaint will be acknowledged in writing.
- Those involved in the complaint will have the right to attend a meeting to express their views in person.
- Louise Ramsay will consider the complaint and inform the complainant of the outcome in writing within 10 working days.
- If the complaint cannot be satisfactorily resolved by Louise Ramsay, an independent third party will be appointed by DG Training. Their decision will be final.
- All complaints will be treated as confidential.