Skills Development Scotland Individual Training Accounts
Individual Training Accounts APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Applications are limited so don’t miss out!
What are Individual Training Accounts (ITAs)?
A Skills Development Scotland Individual Training Account (ITA) is money for you to put towards the costs of employability-focused learning or training.
What can they be used for?
Eligible applicants could receive up to £200 towards a single training course episode per year. There are loads of courses geared towards helping you get a job or progress in your career.
Who are They For?
You could be eligible for an ITA if you are:
- Aged 16 or over
- Not in education or involved in any other SDS funded programme
- Unemployed and looking to get back into work OR
- Employed, earning less than £22,000 per year and looking to progress in or change your job
- Resident in Scotland
How to apply for an ITA with DG Training
- Click on the link
- Enter DG Training in the Provider box and click Update Results
- Browse through our approved courses and packages to find one that is right for you
- Click on the Apply for Funding button
- Complete the online application form
- We will contact you with further details