Skills Development Scotland Individual Training Accounts
Individual Training Accounts WILL REOPEN FOR APPLICATIONS ON 27TH JUNE 2019.
Applications are limited so don’t miss out!
SDS and the Scottish Government are exploring options to maximise the impact of the scheme, within the available budget.
What are Individual Training Accounts (ITAs)?
A Skills Development Scotland Individual Training Account (ITA) is money for you to put towards the costs of employability-focused learning or training.
What can they be used for?
Eligible applicants could receive up to £200 towards a single training course episode per year. There are loads of course geared towards helping you get a job or progress in your career. Many of DG Training’s Courses and Training Packages are approved for ITA funding.
Who are They For?
You could be eligible for an ITA if you are:
- Aged 16 or over
- Not in education or involved in any other SDS funded programme
- Unemployed and looking to get back into work OR
- Employed and earning less than £22,000 per year
- Resident in Scotland
How to apply for an ITA with DG Training
- Click on the link
- Browse through our approved courses and packages to find one that is right for you
- Click on the Apply for Funding button
- Complete the online application form
- We will contact you with further details